Swim with Manatees Crystal River Florida
Capt Bill Wilson has been celebrating over 18 years as a Professional Eco-guide conducting swim with manatees in Crystal River, Florida.
Capt Joe Detrick has been interacting with the manatee since 1983 while attending school for marine and environmental science.
The Crystal River, Florida swim with manatees program is one of only 2 locations in the United States that is federally regulated to swim with these gentle giants.
Crystal River Florida is also home to the largest populations of manatees in the world.
Why choose Florida Outfitters, Inc for your Swim with Manatees Tour?
What makes the difference in our swim with manatee tours?
- Unlimited Time, that's right Unlimited Time, we meet at 9:00 am and we will run this tour until you're completely satisfied.
- Very Small Groups, This minimizes the impact on Wild Manatees. This is also the key to our success on your swim with manatee encounter.
- All-inclusive which means no gear to rent. We even includes quality snacks, a variety of soft drinks, bottle water and hot cocoa on cold days.
- Our Eco-tour - Swim with Manatees is conducted in a natural spring setting in Crystal River Florida, with free roaming, wild manatees.
- We run our manatee tours with education in mind, emphasizing total respect for the Florida manatee. We want you to walk away with a long lasting memory.
- We only offer one swim with manatee tour per day without any time restrictions.
Capt Bill Wilson - Owner / Captain / Eco-Guide
Capt Joseph Detrick - Photographer / Eco-Guide
Our Manatee Tour boat is located at Twin Rivers Marina